Scylar Trystan Courtney Xavier
Artist | Hobbyist | Varied
Random Facts About ME!-
(1) I do NOT like zombies. Usually.
(2) I have Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), which MAY explain why I am so random and crazy, but only to a minimum. I'm much too awesome for my awesomeness to be explained by a simple, yet awesome, /disorder/ *insert Malfoy sneer here*
(3) I do not support gay or lesbian relationships, but that does not mean I hate or dislike them. I am fine with them, and don't really have a problem with them, I just don't think they're natural, is all. (I don't care if the people I meet or the friends I make are gay or lesbian, but I don't beat them down about it)
(4) I LOVE music. All kinds. Right now, I'm in a sort of Celtic mood, but I'm an all-round Techno fan, Nightcore lover, and I tend to travel between artists a lot. I even like screamo, if you will, SOMETIMES. Like, if it's just random screams, I may try to look for a tune, but I like when there are actual LYRICS to said screams.
(5) I love Slenderman, and I still have no idea what Candlejack is all about. But, me likey urban legends and shizz.
(6) I homeschool myself. Like, at home. Alone. Online. Yes, it's totally awesome. The program I enrolled in gave me a free laptop for it. It. Freaking. Rocks.
(7) I tend to jump between fandoms and obsession. Just ask my sister. Who, by the way, is on here too; Kodokuna-kun. We text each other every other minute of the day. Anyway, for example, I can be absolutely chit chatty about, say, Soul Eater one moment, then hop on the D. Gray Man bandwagon the next -(which, by the way, is exactly what happened XD)-
(8) I like to spend my days writing and drawing. I think I'm pretty good, at both, but I wouldn't go as far to call myself a master or anything. I got my artist muscles up by tracing something a few hundred times, then trying it on my own. Right now, I'm working on my shapes, character hands, and shading. I'm a terrible shader. And my digital coloring is quite horrid. So I'm working on that.
(9) I stopped watching Saturday morning cartoons when I was eight. They got boring, frankly, so I moved onto anime, and soon lost all innocence I had still acquired. Not all of the shows I watch are mentally scarring, but I think they may be the reason me and my surrogate sister are such sadists. Maybe.
(10) Coffee. Since I'm seriously ADHD, it has the reverse effect on me. When I drink coffee, I get sleepy. When I inhale RedBull, or expresso, I go K.O. Like, seriously. Oh, speaking of disorders, I also have Restless Leg Syndrome. Got both from the father(whom I call 'Alpha Control Freak' behind his back. His wife is the Beta. Then there's Evil, my younger brother...).
(11) I am seriously crazy about the number "11". So crazed it scared even me. I can't help but get completely and utterly excited whenever I see this number for more than three seconds, and my heart beats like a kangaroo kicking for a split moment when I see it for less than that. I can't even keep myself from squeeing multiple times when I see it for more than half a minute. I seriously think somethings wrong with me... :
(12) Multiple times in my past, I've gone to sleep in my bed, only to wake up the next morning and find my room completely re-arranged. I then, understandingly, freak out for about two seconds before I remember that I had trouble going to sleep the night before, and moved around my furniture out of boredom. I really can't believe my family never woke up. Furniture is heavy...
(13) I'm afraid of dreaming. My imagination is completely sentient. It's it's own mind. I think it talks to me sometimes... I am so glad that human's never remember most of their dreams... I don't want to know what it thinks up when I'm asleep...
(14) I'm an insomniac, so don't be surprised if my story is updated more than once over night. I'm the closest thing to a vampire you'll get, my friends.
(15) I have a steel stomach. I can eat ANYTHING, and I haven't died yet! I ate ant poison, once. Just a bit, cuz I thought it was salt, but... yet, here I am!
(16) I think dead bodies of any kind are absolutely awesome. No, I'm not homicidal or anything. I just... I think I watch too many murder mystery/cop shows... But I won't go NEAR even the rumor of a dead body if it's been in that particular state for more than three days or has started it's rotting process already.
(17) I murdered my little brother's imaginary friends when I was seven. Maybe it was when I was eight. I don't really remember. He only stopped crying after I held a funeral ceremony, but he stopped bothering me after that, and I no longer had to play games (tag, football, Hide-and-Seek, etc.) with someone who wasn't there.
(18) I love those little black coffee straws. I put them in my mouth like one of those cancer sticks that all those older people are so obsessed over, and suck air through them, or just chew them, when I'm bored. Or when I'm not; just whenever, really.
(19) Hey, did I mention I was a girl? Yeah, that might be important. Not sure. I really don't care, naturally. It's all up to you guys.
(20) So, I guess I should probably explain the whole evil carrots/Green Pea Armada to you all. It's a really long story, goes back to years, I think. See, I was very bored one day, so I went up to a friend and started shaking their shoulders, yelling "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! THE EVIL CARROTS ARE COMING! RUUUUN!" So me and my friend hid under my bed as the evil carrots rampaged through my home and consciousness. Soon, their destruction and dictatorship became too much, got a little out of hand, so me and my friend retaliated with the brave and fearless Green Pea Armada. The Green Pea's waged war on the Evil Carrots as my friend and I hid in the safety of the Green Pea HQ and home base/fort. We lost many, many brave green little soldiers that fateful day, to those backstabbing, vicious orange-skinned screw-like vegetables. In fact, their war is still fought to this day, and many more lose their lives. It's all part of how the world works, however, so we must take it in stride. And there you have it! That's it, really. And if you're wondering about the fluffy pink zebra's, well, that's a story for another time XD
(21) And I'm Christian. Big shocker? Well, then, I must really suck at it -_-" I'M SORRY, GOD!!!!! FORGIVE ME! *bows head*
(22) Twenty two is a multiple of 11... XDDDDDDDDD *squee* Oh! And it's also my birthday. The 22nd of December. 1998.
(23) 9.11 is the only day I spend thoroughly depressed. Every single day, for some reason, my thoughts manage to stray to it at least once. Sad day. Sad, sad day.
(24) I love (love, LOVE) torturing my favorite characters of the shows I watch, or the books i read. Any fandom that I have a favorite character in, really. I don't know why. But, seeing other people's stories, i'm guessing that, maybe, it's just one of those crazed fangirl things? I don't know... But I do. I love it Physical, emotional, and torture is cool with me! Pain, pain pain! Hehe! Well, as long as they don't die. That'd totally ruin it. Yeah, no dying please! *
(25) I've always fantasized about jumping off a cliff, or a very tall building, or maybe even a plane high in the sky, and see if I can use the air resistance and my body's momentum to my advantage and land on my feet, and not die or break anything. That's probably not gonna happen, but I'm pretty sure that if I'm gonna kick the bucket, it's probably going to be by falling to my death. That's just how I am. I'd probably do it, too, if I didn't have a lot of people there to stop me. And if I had a plane. I guess I can just settle for skydiving in my future, or maybe bungee jumping. Whatever.
(26) I refuse to wear skirts. Or dresses. Ever. NEVER, ever. Not happening. One time, when I went to a school, us girls were forced to wear a skirt, or dress, to the closing program. Let's just say I didn't preform, okay? Well, I did. But no smiles at the audience this time, folks!
(27) If I had the chance to choose a power combination for myself to obtain, it'd probably be the power to travel between any dimension of my choice (ya know, book universes, video games, movies, anime shows, cartoons; Harry Potter, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, stuff like that), and the power to change my entire appearance, or any part of my body, to however I like. Like a metamorph. Like, Tonks from HP, I guess.